Brianna Caza is with us today to share insights and strategies for getting into freelancing. We spend a good deal of our time talking about how to avoid the “boomerang” effect that sends so many beginner freelancers back to the company they left.
In This Episode
- What to consider before leaving an organization.
- Data from Briana’s research.
- The importance of autonomy and variety in work.
- How freelancing is positively impacting wage disparity for women.
- Self-management skills for freelancing.
- How to brand yourself.
- How traditional employers can respond to the rise in freelance work.
- Characteristics to develop for freelancing success.